Wednesday, June 8, 2011

Official Twitter accounts of Boys Over Flower Cast Lee Min Ho , Go Hye Sun, Kim Bum, Kim So Eun and Kim Jun

           I got this habit of checking Feedjit whenever I go online to check my visitors and I tried my best to visit the site or blog where they arrived from. I have seen loads of Elmo Magalona and Julie Ann San Jose fans, 2NE1 international site Pantip, Pex and Facebook fans that are continually voting and blogging about this Poll "Cyber Netizens Choice for Most Famous Celebrity Pairs. And for whoever this person who is from Korea that visited today I really appreciate the effort of checking the poll because it led me to discover something  and that is the official Twitter of Go Hye Sun (Jandi of Boys Over Flower).



When I click the link it brings me to this twtkr.olleh.com/koohs

I have checked that Kim So Eun and Kim Joon both follow this Twitter account so it might be the real Go Hye Sun. So for those who are interested in following your favorite Boys Over Flower Korean stars in their Official Twitter account. This is your opportunity to send them your messages. Who knows they might answer one of your tweets for them.

Go Hye Sun Official Twitter : Go Hye Sun Official Twitter

Kim So Eun Official Twitter account : Kim So Eun Official Twitter

Kim Jun Official Twitter account: Kim Jun Official Twitter

Lee Min Ho Official Twitter account: Lee Min Ho Official Twitter

Kim Bum Official Twitter account: Kim Bum Official Twitter

No comments:

Post a Comment