Monday, June 6, 2011

Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart Wedding

         You are cordially invited to the wedding of the century of Bella Swan(Kristen Stewart) and Edward Cullen(Robert Pattinson) on Saturday of August 13th 2011 5 o'clock in the evening.




I can't really wait because of all the Twilight Saga this version is something that I am really waiting for. I have read the book and I can't remember the times that I got bored reading Breaking Dawn. It is one of my favorite parts and I am really glad that finally Summit entertainment updated us with the released of Twilight Saga:Breaking Dawn. Stephanie Meyer is a great story teller and a writer and I hope that they can transform the book into a great movie.

Official Trailer of Twilight Saga: Breaking Dawn



Know the girl who will portray the role of Renesmee Cullen in Breaking Dawn  "Praise Mackenzie Foy"






No comments:

Post a Comment