Monday, September 3, 2012

Elmo Magalona and Lauren Young Spotted Together!



Elmo Magalona and Lauren Young was spotted earlier in the Admission Office of DLS-CSB. I know that Megan Young is the one studying in that school so it is not clear yet if what is the rumored couple doing in that school.

source of photo credited to: http://prettyyoungmimi.tumblr.com/post/30793409445/spotted-elmo-magalona-and-lauren-young

Some students who have seen them together can attest to the veracity of this rumors;

I just saw Lauren Young and Elmo Magalona in the Admission Office of DLS-CSB. He was just beside me. Oh My God. So gwapo. 


Just saw elmo magalona and lauren young here in csb


3-4 hours ata akong nakapila para lang mag-enroll. Oh well. Saw Elmo Magalona and Lauren Young anyway :))

 they were enrolling too! :)) it's so cute nga eh, I think they got lost. =))

No comments:

Post a Comment