Monday, April 25, 2011

Solenn Heussaff speaks out bout Bora issue

Solenn Heussaff is mad about nasty rumors circulating about her getting drunk in Boracay and being carried by men. According to Solenn such issue are  made up stories by some reporters just to make the news more interesting. According to Gorgy Rula of PEP his source is reliable. So is legal battle going to happen soon between Gorgy Rula and Solenn Heusaff?.


"According to Solenn via BlackBerry Messenger, as is: "I'd like an apology, I'm very offended by what he has written since what he said is false. I didn't go to boracay to get drunk, I went to relax and have fun with my friends. Obviously easter in boracay is known for the parties, I'm not going to deny that I didn't go out and have a few drinks. why go to boracay holy week if your planning to knit a sweater. But what he wrote is pure hallucination. I never got hom drunk like he stated or carried by men. That is all BS and making up stories just to seem interesting. I'm sure its happened to people and I'm not saying it has never happened to me in the past, no ones perfect and crazy things happen in life, but its WRONG when its made up. I am well aware I'm in the public eye now and I would NEVER put my self in sucy a state. Did go home at late hours in bora with my friends and would always swim before heading to the hotel with my girl friends. I don't know what he's talking about, all I know is that maybe he was on something he shouldn't be taking. I was on vacation having fun with friends and not doing anything wrong, so I'd like for reporters to not write bull shit and make up stories that aren't true." Nang tanungin naman ng PEP si Gorgy tungkol sa pahayag ni Solenn, heto ang sabi niya: "Reliable ang source ko."

No comments:

Post a Comment